We are joining forces with Hebburn Help to help the children of Ukraine.
Hebburn Help are travelling to the Ukraine border in Poland taking a large van full of essentials. They depart Thursday 17th March.
If you wish to donate any of the below items, they will be greatly received in school before Thursday 17th March.
List of items needed:
Personal hygiene products
– toothbrushes and toothpaste
– nappies and baby wipes
– first aid kits
– bandages, gauze and swabs, plasters, disposable gloves
– paracetamol, calpol, ibuprofen etc
– vitamins for children
– colouring books, pencils/pens
– sweets, chocolates, snacks etc
– baby porridges and fruit/vegetables in tubes (not jars)
– instant foods such as noodles, pasta packets
Other items required
– hats and gloves (new/unused)
– socks (new/unused)
– base layers (new/unused)
They are also asking for cards and letters of hope and support to hand out once they arrive, Maybe ask your children to make a card or write a letter.
PLEASE NOTE WE CAN NOT ACCEPT ANY USED CLOTHING OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN BASE LAYERS.
Thank you for your continued support.