ParentPay – our new online payment service
We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting payments online for items such as dinner money, school trips. Using a secure website called ParentPay you can pay online using your credit / debit card or continue to make cash payments at PayPoint stores. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories, balance alerts and statements are available to you securely online at any time.
- Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure
- Parentpay is not only used for school lunches it is also used for giving consent and paying for school trips.
- You can use ParentPay to communicate with the school regarding trips/lunches.
Still need to get started?
Once you receive your Account Activation Details from School, follow these simple steps:
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage.
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username
and password for your account – registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders.
- Once activation is complete you can go straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment.
Still have some questions?
If you are still unsure about setting up ParentPay or have any questions, please contact the school office who will be more than happy to provide a little more information and support.